- There were no results found.
Events List Navigation
PMI-ACP: This course counts is 15 of the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
PMP’s: This course counts for 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Key Agile project management principles and practices
- Vital information in passing the PMI-ACP exam
- How to apply scrum tools and techniques
- Tips in Agile project management communication and team building
- Overview of Agile Framework
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement and Roles
- Team Performance
- Agile Planning
- Continuous Improvement
The course is structured as a bootcamp to Agile Project Management. The course will cover key concepts of each Agile project management topic and is designed to increase your knowledge and/or prepare for the PMI-ACP exam. The course will consist of both lectures and interactive exercises. The course is taught in-person by a PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner with extensive experience in teaching Agile project management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is open to anyone interested in Agile project management.
Only PMI-ACP with broad range of experience in Agile project management and training teach our courses.
A full refund will be provided if transferred to another class or cancelled at least five business days before the class start date. Cancellation or transfer within five business days of class start date will result in $200.00 non-refundable fee per class per student.